What that means is that I've been tearing through the links. So without further ado, my top five links of this week (that I can remember):
- Carl Phillips on writing. (BTW, Carl's book, Riding Westward, is phenomenal.)
- Daniel Nester hates the term/genre(?)/style Lyrical Essay.
- Are E-Books good for poetry?
- Getting the DL on the new Sarah Baartman flick. (BTW, Bianca Spriggs has a poem that sort of blows me away about Sarah Baartman in her new book Kafir Lily)
- Dwayne Betts talks poetry and the prison system.